Why is autogas the most popular alternative fuel in the world? Because fleets that are fueled with autogas experience substantial cost savings, reduced emissions, more uptime, and operational advantages.
Experience all that propane autogas can do for your fleet.
Protect our country’s energy security while supporting our domestic economy by fueling with autogas.
Substantially reduce greenhouse gases such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen oxide.
More Uptime for Fleets
Keep your fleet on the road with less down time due to simplified maintenance and centralized fueling locations.
Savings & Stability
Increase your savings and stability and lower your total cost of ownership with a proven alternative fuel.
A snapshot of autogas benefits:
- Economical: On average, autogas costs $1 less than gasoline. Over a vehicle’s lifetime, autogas is better for every line on the budget sheet because it is a clean-burning alternative fuel that doesn’t require the same expensive repairs and replacement parts compared to other fuel vehicles.
- Convenient: Propane autogas is an abundant fuel that is domestically produced in America, which reduces our dependence on foreign oil and creates energy security throughout our country. Read an open letter from the President of Alliance AutoGas.
- Clean & Green: Autogas is an approved, alternative clean fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act and National Energy Policy act of 1992. It is composed of three parts carbon and eight parts hydrogen making it a highly efficient, low carbon producing fuel. As a result, it is a safer, less expensive alternative fuel with fewer emissions than gasoline, diesel and other alternatives.
- Safe: Autogas is nontoxic, nonpoisonous, not a groundwater contaminant, and has the lowest flammability range of any alternative fuel as well as gasoline. Made from high carbon steel, autogas vehicle tanks are 20 times more puncture resistant than conventional plastic gasoline tanks. Learn more about autogas safety.
- Innovative Tech: Propane autogas is changing the future for fleets and raising the bar for what it means to be a clean fuel. New innovations, including renewable propane technology and an ultra-low NOx (nitrogen oxide) engine are game-changers in the industry and are pushing toward near-zero emissions.