When Alliance AutoGas converts fleet vehicles, the Alliance AutoGas Prins conversion systems are backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty from lead Alliance AutoGas equipment supplier, Blossman Services, Inc., and system manufacturer, Prins. An optional warranty extension is available for a small fee.
Alliance AutoGas EPA-certified conversion systems, when installed by an Alliance AutoGas Certified Conversion Center, do not effect the manufacturer’s OEM engine warranty.
Certified Conversion Centers provide ongoing aftermarket service and support. Combined with ongoing technical and safety support from Alliance AutoGas fueling partners, our customers can be assured they will have the help they need, when they need it.
Alliance AutoGas provides the ongoing support to keep clean fleets on track and fully functional:
- Aftermarket AA+ Rated Warranty: 3-years /36,000 miles (with option for warranty extension)
- Technical & maintenance support
- Ongoing safety support
- Full customer service and diagnostic capabilities
Reliability: At the Core of Alliance AutoGas
- Our conversion system is the Prins VSI System, provided by Blossman Services, Inc.
- The Prins VSI System from Alliance AutoGas is efficient, proven and backed by both a warranty and a nationwide network of support providers.
- Our fueling solution relies on Blossman Gas’s decades of experience and expansive fueling infrastructure, plus a network of other propane autogas retailers to provide nationwide coverage.