Adopting an alternative fuel shouldn’t be a hassle.
Autogas fueling is easy with no-spill dispensing equipment that operates similar to a gasoline fuel pump. Alliance keeps your fleet up and running on autogas with a guaranteed year-round fuel supply from our experienced fueling network.
The Alliance fueling network is constantly expanding. We are committed to delivering our complete program to America’s fleets throughout the country.
Our fleet fueling solution includes:
- Spill-free, zero-emission fueling station at fleet base
- No implementation cost for fleets
- Initial training for fleet drivers/operators
- Ongoing training and technical support
Data Integration And Fuel Management
Alliance AutoGas infrastructure works with many fuel management systems:
- The time required to fill an autogas vehicle is faster than for a gasoline vehicle, so your fleet can drive clean without requiring additional down-time for filling up.
- Our fueling infrastructure integrates seamlessly with fuel management systems and your back office software, or we can provide you with our network solution, the Triton.
- Our stations are fully scalable to serve fleets of all sizes – as your autogas fleet grows, so can your autogas fueling station.
The Stäubli Quick Connect, Ultra-low Emissions Nozzle
The Stäubli Nozzle is lightweight, ergonomic, and as easy to use as a standard gasoline nozzle. This UL Certified nozzle is the safest in the industry, and requires no gloves or goggles for a positive refueling experience.
- The inline connection principle rules out any handling errors, meaning totally safe operation
- No gas can escape and no gas flow is possible unless the refueling nozzle is engaged in the connection piece
- Incomplete locking is impossible
- The nozzle is unlocked automatically when the trigger is release
- Ultra-low emissions: 0.4 cc of product released compared to 1.9 cc for the typical Acme Low Emissions Nozzle
The Stäubli Nozzle:
- Is compatible with the standardized EN 13760 connector that is present on the vehicle
- Has UL Certification according to the UL 125 standard
- Is easy to use: Just as simple to handle as a gasoline pump nozzle
- The valve design allows effortless connection
- The 360° swivel connection between the nozzle and the hose reduces the stresses due to hose rigidity
- Nozzle weighs only 3.31 lbs
The Triton Dispenser Cabinet
The Triton Dispenser Cabinet gives fleets access to secure, real-time management data on their vehicles. With customization reporting, remotely upgrading software, a ticket printer and access to the safest refueling nozzle in the industry, the Stäubli Nozzle, the Triton Dispenser Cabinet brings world class data management to fleets.
The Triton system will ask for a Driver ID, Unit Number and Odometer reading each time after the fuel card is swiped.
Each customer also has a secure administrative password, which enables them to pull information from the Comdata portal at will and/or choose from the numerous fleet reports available through Comdata online using their secure password.
The Triton Dispensing Cabinet Offers:
- A simple user interface
- Cellular-based communications
- User customization reporting
- Multi-level user access for Alliance AutoGas Members & Customers
- Real-time management of cards and fleet resources
- A complete end-to-end solution
- Daily data file for back office import
- Ability to accommodate multiple fleets/users at a single location
The Donaldson LPG Filter
Donaldson LPG filters are engineered to eliminate the potential for any fuel contamination issues with autogas fuel systems. The dual filter design can be tailored to fit a fleet’s specific need, giving them a custom solution.
The Donaldson LPG Filter Features:
- Highly efficient filtration of 4 µ @ β 2000
- High-phosphorus nickel-plated steel providing corrosion resistance
- Inline porting for easy installation
- Common 1″ and 2″ NPTF female connections
- Built-in drain plug for convenient servicing
- Meets or exceeds NPGA 58 standards
- LPG Dispensers up to 150 gpm