Frequently Asked Questions
- 100% of Alliance AutoGas comes from North America.
- Autogas is less expensive than gasoline or diesel.
- Autogas produces fewer harmful emissions than gasoline or diesel.
- Autogas increases the life of an engine.
- Less vehicle maintenance is required on autogas vehicles, and because autogas burns cleaner, oil changes are required less frequently.
- Drivers report that, compared to conventional gasoline, autogas provides superior performance and equivalent power.
Through a rigorous Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) testing protocol, autogas has clear, proven benefits over gasoline:
- Reduces carbon monoxide (CO) by 79.45%
- Reduces carbon dioxide (CO₂) by 22.39%,
- Reduces nitrogen oxide (NOₓ) by 42.31%
- Reduces non-methane hydrocarbons (NMHC) by 53.97%
With this attitude, Alliance AutoGas team members will work hand-and-hand with fleet managers throughout the entire rollout process with continued interaction for the success and growth of the fleet. From presentations to upper management to ROI calculations, our team is there to provide the knowledge the fleet manager needs.
Blossman Gas provides a wide network of fuel distribution and fueling infrastructure, as well as assistance and support for new propane provider partners in the Alliance Network. We provide the Alliance AutoGas conversion systems, manage the EPA certification process for various vehicle makes and models, and provide installation expertise, ongoing training and support.